Chocolate Moelleux by Christophe Loeffel
Finale furioso! Christophe Loeffel is the patissier at the “Pont de Brent” above Montreux. It shines in the restaurant and also on Instagram!
140 g of black chocolate
125 g butter
175 grams of sugar
60 grams of flour
1. Melt the black chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar with a whisk to a light mass.
3. Place the butter and chocolate mixture on top of the egg mixture and stir carefully with a spatula. Sprinkle in the flour.
4. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for two hours.
5. Bake in muffin tins in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 9 minutes.